So Who is on JP's list to replace CPR?

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
My question is why the hell is this thread even being made. Rhoads made changes that needed to be made this off-season and is one of the better things that has happened to ISU football. Why a person would ask who is a on JP's shortlist at this point is absurd. Atleast let the season start and play a couple games first before you ask idiotic questions like this.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
My question is why the hell is this thread even being made. Rhoads made changes that needed to be made this off-season and is one of the better things that has happened to ISU football. Why a person would ask who is a on JP's shortlist at this point is absurd. Atleast let the season start and play a couple games first before you ask idiotic questions like this.

Take a look at the screen name & avatar of the OP. That should answer your questions. :)

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I am thinking Spider Man is probably on the list.

48448099.jpg

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

A Purple Kitten started the thread, not a Cyclone.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I have it from a good source that the name at the top of CPR's list is Austen Arnaud....after he spends twenty years accumulating NFL front office experience. Coincidentally, about the time CPR (and JP) retires.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
Yes, I am asking the question, not answering the question.

I would be worried about your next coaching search, you guys are 1 stroke away from sucking, its been proven that Bill Snyder is THE only guy who can win in Manhattan, and he is mighty long in the tooth.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
I really don't understand why people hate the premise of this thread. Every AD has short lists for every position.

This...while this thread is dumb, it could be a not-dumb topic. If JP doesn't have a list in mind, he's not being a good executive.

I would be worried about your next coaching search, you guys are 1 stroke away from sucking, its been proven that Bill Snyder is THE only guy who can win in Manhattan, and he is mighty long in the tooth.

How about we find even one that can win in Ames before we try and make fun of the kitties who have only one, huh?