So, what is the game plan to stop this guy?

cylentMike

Aug 15, 2012
I expect our guys to make big plays in the defensive backfield. Pick 6s. One each for Klein (for the record) and Reeves (been close a few times and overdue). Great way to enjoy Senior Day.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. That ball is going to flying around the field Friday. Lots of opportunities for pick sixes. It would be nice for Klein for get the record on his final game in Jack Trice.:smile:

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Hit him and hit him hard. Make him worry who may be behind him when he goes up for the catch. If they put him at running back, force him inside, no outside runs. I'm looking at you George!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Also, let's keep them off the field by getting first downs. We had several plays where our receivers set up short and didn't get the first downs. It is sometimes like they aren't even thinking about where they need to be (or they overestimate their ability to fight for the extra yards). Sure wish they would get across the first down line before they make the catch.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
I could see what happened to Tevin Reese that little hot shot Baylor receiver happening to Tavon in this game. He snags an early score, pops his jersey like the cocky little bastard we all know he is, and then the ISU secondary puts him to sleep.... a very deep sleep.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Long offensive possessions and for the LOVE OF GOD DO NOT KICK TO HIM. Also, pray that Holgersen puts him back at WR and not RB.

timappelgate

Apr 9, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
I guess all that matters is WVU lost that game against OU. So if we can just stop him a couple times and have our offense score a lot on a terrible defense, then we should be ok.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
We will be better off kicking out of bounds than kicking to him. This guy scares me and lets face it, our kickoff coverage is subpar.
But on actual defense, hit the **** out of him.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Looks like he doesn't like to take a hit... usually goes out of bounds.

So, rough him up with some bit time hits????

(easier said than done, eh?) :swoon:

Start when he comes off the bus!:twitcy:

Bluffers

Sep 16, 2009
Ames
bad food.
delay his flight.
hit him getting on the bus.
tack in his shoe.
switch his jersey to the good guys while under the pile.
he looks good...real good.

Help Support Us

Become a patron