Help: Slow loading on macs? or PC?

kilroy

Jun 10, 2010
hills to flat lands
Hey am I the only one with the site loading slowly? The background and ads and forum menu come up quickly but the post selection screen and the post come up really slow. Im running a Macbook Pro. Anyone else? This seems to be the only site Im having trouble with (of the three I visits (")>)

Last edited:

kilroy

Jun 10, 2010
hills to flat lands
No you are not the only one. I have had this problem since last week.

thats about when mine started too. Is there a huge CF site hate hacker out there or what? What is up with the problems the site has? Im glad that CW at least tries to take care of us here and not sweep under the rug.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Hey am I the only one with the site loading slowly? The background and ads and forum menu come up quickly but the post selection screen and the post come up really slow. Im running a Macbook Pro. Anyone else? This seems to be the only site Im having trouble with (of the three I visits (")>)

My Mac is loading slowly too, but it has sped up significantly in just the past half hour or less.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
MacBook Pro here ,same issue. The ads load up first, then the forums sometimes 15-20 seconds later. Very frustrating.

M6WS6

Jan 24, 2011
Ames, IA
It is overall slower, but Firefox struggles with it way more than Explorer, might have to look into chrome..

Thanks CW!

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
i've given up going to cf on the ipad/safari. the site just doesn't work. i'm normally not an app guy, but hope the cf app solves this so the forums are more accessible.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron