Same time...

clone319

Nov 27, 2010
Neither game is at home, sounds like a party to me! Just set up 2 TVs

Bingo. It shouldn't be looked at as a bad thing, get both games going at the same time and you will have all the cyclone sports you can handle!

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
Wow, that sucks. Big games for both teams. We could very well be going into KSU with 5 wins. Michigan is probably our best non-con opponent, and if we have to make a case as a bubble team, that is a huge game.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I could very well have a heart attack that day:mad:

Last edited:

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
I'm not the only one here with this new fangled picture-in-picture thing, am I? The basketball game will be over hours before the end of the football game with all the tv timeouts and stopping to review every touchdown we score...

nicmilani

Mar 24, 2006
Don't basketball game times change as the season progresses? I thought TV rights are picked up as the games gets closer. Anyways, I'd love to see a Saturday night game in Ann Arbor since I live about 30 minutes from there and would love to tailgate during the day then watch a Cyclone victory!

Regardless ... going to be one hell of a matchup!

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
Generally think JP does a good job with the AD. But he screwed the pooch on this one.

No kidding. He also screwed the pooch on Saturday. I got a wicked sunburn, how hard would it have been to have that game at night or at least make sure there were some clouds in the sky so I didn't get toasted. In fact, I'm going to shoot off an angry email to JP so he gets his *** in gear.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Hopefully these go better than the At KU for football and home game against Iona disaster a few years ago.