RECRUITING: 4-star Kam White names ISU his favorite

MuseumFaux

May 9, 2014
Ames
Regardless of his decisions, although he would be an absolutely fantastic get, I just find it so exciting to see how the buzz keeps getting louder. Whether or not Kam chooses the good guys or not, the atmosphere just continues grow and recruiting seems to keep building momentum. If we can couple this momentum with some wins next year, I imagine that it will only get better. I do wonder if Coach Campbell and his staff have found some way to clone themselves though. They seem to be getting so much done, in such a compact time frame. Go Cyclones!!

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Mmrk_f-maxage-0.gif

BoomerangJ

Nov 14, 2014
All this makes me wonder if Cyclone Nation shouldn't start following Kam White and all the others on twitter. That might make an impression if tens of thousands of us start following these guys! Why not help if we can! And I agree-I have never followed the team as close as I have with this new regime-And I'm class of 82, and I live in Austin, Tx!!!

I'm going to go follow Kam White right now! Who else? Is the list of prospects on 24/7 right?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
wow best thing about Chris's recap and the projections for the ranking of this class. 247 has us 28th, wow amazing to see ISU knocking on the door of a top 25 level recruiting class.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Staff knows how to sell what we got.

On another note I had a conversation with an athlete from the South, Alabama more specifically. He made it a point in our brief talk to reveal his knowledge of Jack Trice's respected place in Iowa State history. His suggestion was to let recruits know about Jack. I am pretty sure Trice's story was pretty well known, but maybe there is more of an opportunity as a selling point than I would guess.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron