Rece Davis Tweet

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Sam Ponder@samsteeleponder5hListenin to the new @hillsongyandf on my drive to Ames for Texas @ Iowa State. Last time I was there they ruined OkSt's national title hopes

Boom We win.
She must have been textin g while driving down I-35 at 3pm today. She probably is with hubby eating bbq tonight.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Saw via a twitter search she did go to Hickory Park, I knew I should have went out there...and someone invited ER to Cornerstone and it looks like she went!

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Sam Ponder (Steele) is a class act. Let's treat her that way.
I see what you're doing...
You're sticking up for her so when she reads this thread she thinks to herself, "Wow, that LindenCy guy seems like a great person, sticking up for me and all.. I think I want to have dinner with him.."
Smart guy, you are!

Reactions: LindenCy

Cyhart

Aug 15, 2009
Des Moines
Get on youtube and look up Sam Steele and Cheeks Magee. (MMQB w/cheeks magee) Those are great videos!! And she talks about Iowa State in a lot of them!

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
She is pretty, loves football, and down to earth, what's not to love? Christian is a lucky man. Maybe Sam will be our good luck charm. Anyway, I just hope they all have fun while on their visit.

veryphil

Feb 24, 2012
Siracusa, ITA/Ames, IA
Not sure about those white shorts, Rece.

BVl5kgTCYAE1pS7.jpg
Jeebus, is this a freaking Abercrombie ad or something. Some good looking folks in this picture.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron