Rashad Vaughn - Not going to ISU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Re: Rashad Vaughn - Announcing Tuesday

You could edit the title saying "Advice needed about significant other" and you wouldn't tell the difference.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008

Where the national power UNLV gets to showcase their talent to the 100's of people watching at 12 ET.

So far this season I have seen 5th ranked San Diego State play on tv 1 time and that was only because they were playing at Kansas. Hell... even Wichita State from the Valley is getting more tv exposure then San Diego State. The Mountain West Conference is definitely not where it is at.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008

This thread needs some Cosby.

giphy.gif

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse

I didn't intend to sound like I was harassing anyone. There's nothing wrong with saying a Mexican here. He was a Mexican. Had a Mexican flag on his computer.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston

Does anybody actually seriously think he might pick ISU? I, along with everyone else, obviously hope he does, it just doesn't sound like anybody thinks he will.

I know, I know, 'nobody knows anything'... Just seems like we're all acting like someone who bought a powerball ticket: hey, I know I won't win the jackpot, but it's nice to pretend like I actually could!

CySanka3

Jan 15, 2014
Chicago

Quick Delve...

My completely inept first post leaves two likely pointless theoretical options to ponder

RV's twitter profile states JJ_Martin 3 is his world
JJ Martin 3 as previously mentioned in this Megathread is Jade Martin from Bloomington Minnesota who now plays for the Georgetown WBB team

RV will then either pick UNC as it is closest of options to Washington DC.
Or ISU as it closest to Jade and RV's hometown of the Twin Cities.

Source: Dudes make crazy decisions over girls at age 18

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area

There's a support group for those of us who suffer from a lack of a source or multiple sources. As far as I know Cyclone Erik and I are the only two members, but feel free to join up.

I'm still denying that I have a problem, but I'll keep you guys in mind.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames

Anybody ever participate in a exercise, where you are told a story, you then whisper in the ear of what you heard to the person next to you, and then that person whispers in the ear of the person next to them and so on, so by the end you cannot even recognize the story.This thread is an example of that exercise in a football stadium.. :)
It starts with "Vaughn to ISU" and ends up as "Ricky Vaughn going to the minors"

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area

I didn't intend to sound like I was harassing anyone. There's nothing wrong with saying a Mexican here. He was a Mexican. Had a Mexican flag on his computer.

Nice cover, whitey.

<full disclosure, I am qualified to use the term 'whitey' as I have two shades in the summer: pasty or burnt>

Last edited:

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA

I hope that he's respectful when he announces. Not like some other guys who grab one hat as a tease and then end up putting a different one on. Just not cool, man.

Let's hope it's a Cyclone cap.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

I hope that he's respectful when he announces. Not like some other guys who grab one hat as a tease and then end up putting a different one on. Just not cool, man.

Let's hope it's a Cyclone cap.

Why does it have to be a cap? Think about the awesome TV as he struggles into a pair of these:

hwl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron