CyStorm

Aug 9, 2009
Ames via Storm Lake
Last edited by a moderator:

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
Re: Rashad Vaughn

Awesome job by the guys at the Cyclone Alley gamewatch tonight handing out papers to students about him coming. Hopefully it motivates some kids to take part this Saturday

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI

Awesome job by the guys at the Cyclone Alley gamewatch tonight handing out papers to students about him coming. Hopefully it motivates some kids to take part this Saturday

Really? Nice!

Although I'm not really worried about our fans/ students. I know they'll come through and make sure he feels welcome. Better not forget Noskowiak... don't want him to feel left out. I just hope we put on a good show and thump Baylor (I think we will). That would be the biggest downer - to play like ****.

CycloneKC

Jan 13, 2010

If he is a shooting guard there is no better mentor than CFH!

Let's show him how loud Hilton Magic can get tonight! Go Cyclones!

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

Really? Nice!

Although I'm not really worried about our fans/ students. I know they'll come through and make sure he feels welcome. Better not forget Noskowiak... don't want him to feel left out. I just hope we put on a good show and thump Baylor (I think we will). That would be the biggest downer - to play like ****.

Noskowiak is coming tonight too? I had no idea. What about Thomas?

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls

I'm surprised Thomas doesn't have an apartment in Ames with as many times as he's visited. Hopefully he decides to make the drive down tonight, again.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

I wonder how Vaughn feels about playing with Thomas. They may take some minutes from each other but Fred has certainly shown that he will go small and they could play at the same time. Just an interesting dynamic. Different type of players at the same position, more or less.

K

KFitzy87

I wonder how Vaughn feels about playing with Thomas. They may take some minutes from each other but Fred has certainly shown that he will go small and they could play at the same time. Just an interesting dynamic. Different type of players at the same position, more or less.
I'd imagine if Vaughn came then Fred would play a LOT of Vaughn at the 3. OH MY GOSH that would be sweet :yes:

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames

The 2 and 3 are basically the same position in Fred's system.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny

I think if we have enough talented guards, we would be fine starting 2 SG's

Status
Not open for further replies.