Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I have enough Halloween candy, need to find some non-food options. It helps to not open the bags of bite-size candies.

Last edited:

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I wonder if the light beer drinkers realize that Bud Light Platinum has approximately 50% more alcohol by volume than regular Bud Light. I did notice Spud is including a little text notice on their TV commercials now that it is 6%.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
The superhuman redhead was not at the club when I was there today although Hawkeye Goliath, No Sleeves Guy**, Mini Short Shorts Gal, and Stripper Gal were all there. Cell Phone Biz Gal was also AWOL. Noticed two older Russian women . Think they are probably KGB handlers.

You know that Flo progressive commercial where Flo's sister is biking in slow motion? That's exactly how Stripper Gal rides the exercise bike. Every time I see her I think I might have entered some type of time warp before I realize that she is just biking really slow.

** No Sleeves is this guy who always wears a baggy sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off and cut open to his waist. He has YUGE ******* arms like Hulk Hogan and lower legs the same size as little ole me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
The superhuman redhead was not at the club when I was there today although Hawkeye Goliath, No Sleeves Guy**, Mini Short Shorts Gal, and Hooker Gal were all there. Cell Phone Biz Gal was also AWOL. Noticed two older Russian women . Think they are probably KGB handlers.

You know that Flo progressive commercial where Flo's sister is biking in slow motion? That's exactly how Hooker Gal rides the exercise bike.

** No Sleeves is this guy who always wears a baggy sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off and cut open to his waist. He has YUGE ******* arms like Hulk Hogan and lower legs the same size as little ole me. :rolleyes:
I always enjoy people that only work out arms or only run. They look like cartoon characters

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
The superhuman redhead was not at the club when I was there today although Hawkeye Goliath, No Sleeves Guy**, Mini Short Shorts Gal, and Hooker Gal were all there. Cell Phone Biz Gal was also AWOL. Noticed two older Russian women . Think they are probably KGB handlers.

You know that Flo progressive commercial where Flo's sister is biking in slow motion? That's exactly how Hooker Gal rides the exercise bike. Every time I see her I think I might have entered some type of time warp before I realize that she is just biking really slow.

This made me laugh. Also how hot is hooker gal?

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I always enjoy people that only work out arms or only run. They look like cartoon characters

I'm built more like the character on the left. ;)

e2b3c6212338b55c403ad5daa540524a.jpg

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
This freaking rain could take a 3 wk or so break and I wouldn't complain a bit.

We are sitting at less than 1.5" short of the all time record here and two full months to get it. 12" over average for the year. Pretty much assured for the new record. Old record is 40.32" in 2016.

Yeah, it's getting wetter. Got some green mildew **** on my shady east facing stucco. Been here since 1986 and never had that before.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
Fighting some sort of resipratory bug, and it is kicking my a$$. Started off as chest congestion, with a dry, tight cough. Then a scratchy throat. Tuesday night I was afraid it was morphing into strep, as I awoke with a throat so sore that swallowing was a real adventure. It was much better by morning, but last night my sinuses got very inflamed - they felt as though someone had scraped them raw and then smeared Vicks VapoRub on them. :eek:

Now this morning the sinuses have quieted down, and I'm blowing my nose every minute or so. Chest is still tight. This is some weird ****.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Fighting some sort of resipratory bug, and it is kicking my a$$. Started off as chest congestion, with a dry, tight cough. Then a scratchy throat. Tuesday night I was afraid it was morphing into strep, as I awoke with a throat so sore that swallowing was a real adventure. It was much better by morning, but last night my sinuses got very inflamed - they felt as though someone had scraped them raw and then smeared Vicks VapoRub on them. :eek:

Now this morning the sinuses have quieted down, and I'm blowing my nose every minute or so. Chest is still tight. This is some weird ****.
My student thought she had a cold Tuesday, it got worse, she went to the dr yesterday and was diagnosed with pneumonia. Don’t fool around.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
KC-135 flyover on Saturday! Going to be like being back in Wichita for a brief moment. Also the namesake of our daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.