Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Being that this is the 13th rendition and quite a few of us have a proclivity for horror movies. I'll let Jason Voorhees take a stab at this.

Reactions: jcyclonee

Ms3r4ISU

May 7, 2008
Ames
Whoa, Iowa just scored, so down 6-3. Battle of the FG kicking teams with a targeting call thrown in for good measure. Meh.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
This Sunday is our annual ABATE chili contest. I guess better start thinking about that. Hopefully Whole Foods has the peppers I like.

Reactions: dirtyninety

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
In on page one. @ Fitzy came to visit before Before I could invite him.

Reactions: Fitzy
Status
Not open for further replies.