Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Is it bad that, sometimes, I cheer for a loss, just to see the meltdown on CF? Between that and the adult type jokes, CF is no better place.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Is it bad that, sometimes, I cheer for a loss, just to see the meltdown on CF? Between that and the adult type jokes, CF is no better place.

I'll never cheer for a loss, but some of the takes on CF are pretty "amazing":oops::rolleyes::eek:o_O

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Thanks! I was completely shocked. This has been a rough year for Wisconsin do I was expecting a loss.
I'm pissed I missed a good game, but it was the last football game of the season, so I'll get over it. Was expecting to get torched. For some reason I kept thinking this game was on the 31st.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
UK vs Louisville is a heck of a ball game in OT right now with Louisville up by 3.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
They need to make a sequel to the commercial where the guy buys the woman a new car and then she takes his. One where he divorces her, sells the car, and spends the money on fake tits for his new girlfriend. He just bought you a new car for Xmas. Be thankful you hussy

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Despite the game I had a great time at the game watch here in Marion catching up with a fellow Twitterer and my dad.

Then went to a family Christmas and found out that one of the two family weddings we have this year is going to be a destination wedding likely in Florida. Will depend on date and cost if we go.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Despite the game I had a great time at the game watch here in Marion catching up with a fellow Twitterer and my dad.

Then went to a family Christmas and found out that one of the two family weddings we have this year is going to be a destination wedding likely in Florida. Will depend on date and cost if we go.
I always thought destination weddings were people telling me politely not to come

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
2020 prediction: Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake get together. "JaTay". Or "Taylorlake". So deserving of each other...pretty predictable really.

Talking music or sex tape?

HighLikableBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I always thought destination weddings were people telling me politely not to come

Well this one is domestic and they are not trying to make it some big expensive thing so they are not going quite that far. One of her main motivations is she wants a beach and the ability to buy a package and let them take care of everything.

I suggested Pleasant Creek or Lake McBride but got shot down.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron