Random Thoughts the 13th: Jason Takes RTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I think I’m going to eat one more edible. As the brother of Bobby Kennedy once famously said Why do we go to the moon?

Because it’s there.

I will eat this edible because it’s there, as a tribute to Bobby Kennedy and his cousin Ted, who could have died a hero, but instead chose to swim and become the villain.

I will also eat it as a tribute to the one that hit the tree while skiing. Lol at that guy. If I’m reincarnated as a tree, and I get hit by some dude, I just gonna be like “ouch” but also “lol you ******* idiot.”
You forgot about the one in the plane crash.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Pretty much why I keep ignoring neighborhood invites to join this thing. They seem like a bunch of gossip hounds, plus I am allergic to cats.
Everybody quit using our NextDoor a few years ago. I think it was only used to get rid of old junk you didn't want anymore.

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
So my parents went to the game through the athletic department package (charter flights). They had to be on the bus at 6:30am this morning to get to the airport for 9am flight. Said the plane had too much fuel so it had to fly to Miami to get rid of fuel. Plane would be back from Miami for takeoff from Orlando at 1:15pm now. Plane comes in and is smaller than what they expected so 30 passengers had to fly back with the team. My mom said the customer survey after the trip will be quite enlightening!

Meanwhile the band is enjoying the day at Magic Kingdom. I’m sure it is crazy busy there, wait times for the popular rides are over 2hrs long.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
So my parents went to the game through the athletic department package (charter flights). They had to be on the bus at 6:30am this morning to get to the airport for 9am flight. Said the plane had too much fuel so it had to fly to Miami to get rid of fuel. Plane would be back from Miami for takeoff from Orlando at 1:15pm now. Plane comes in and is smaller than what they expected so 30 passengers had to fly back with the team. My mom said the customer survey after the trip will be quite enlightening!

Meanwhile the band is enjoying the day at Magic Kingdom. I’m sure it is crazy busy there, wait times for the popular rides are over 2hrs long.

All before they get to enjoy another 28 hour bus ride!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

I'm guessing the ones that get to fly back with the team will give it good reviews.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Kirk Cousins Pizza Ranch commercials aren't near as good as Pat Mahomes (Spelling?) Hy-Vee or State Farm commercials. They just aren't humorous.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
It's pretty bad but than again Pizza Raunchy sucks so maybe that was what they were going for. ;)

Today was the 1st time I'd seen it didn't even realize it was Cousins till they played it the 2nd time with the opening of who it was. Oh well such is life.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I'm guessing the ones that get to fly back with the team will give it good reviews.

meh nothing special about flying with the team. Most likely 90% of the players were not on the plane as they likely flew directly home.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Why is it when people join a closed group on facebook that has like 50,000 other members they post a "thanks for the add" post as if they were admitted to some exclusive club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron