Purdy’s John Deere Commercial

Cyghhh

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 18, 2022
I wonder what he needed a stunt double for.

If you remember the early pics and vids of the filming of this there was definitely an identically dressed person there, that was obviously a double.
probably for actually driving the tractor at the end there

• Agree
Reactions: burn587

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Parking on that famous steep street with those wheels you'd need the best parking break ever so it didn't flip backwards.
You just turn your wheels to the curb, depending on if you're facing uphill or downhill. It's the law there. Seriously.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
probably for actually driving the tractor at the end there
Probably, but not like he doesnt know how to drive one, after working at his wifes family, at least from what they showed last year.

Also, what little he actually moved it, I am surprised he really needed one, they arent exactly complicated to simply drive.

But I am sure you are probably right.

cedarstrip

Aug 26, 2013
I wonder what he needed a stunt double for.

If you remember the early pics and vids of the filming of this there was definitely an identically dressed person there, that was obviously a double.
Remember Mickey and Kramer? They were stand-ins to adjust lighting, camera angles, etc. until Mickey started lifting and was shunned by the stand-in community.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Laura from Laura Farms was in there. She would be a great pick!
Zach from Millenial Farmer was there. He runs green paint already. He'd be all right. It was good to see Tyrese as the lead off clip. Who was the girl that is supposed to look like Brock? That farm gal Jojo Snow out of Kansas would be good.

Reactions: carvers4math

JEFF420

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 6, 2014
Michigan
Zach from Millenial Farmer was there. He runs green paint already. He'd be all right. It was good to see Tyrese as the lead off clip. Who was the girl that is supposed to look like Brock? That farm gal Jojo Snow out of Kansas would be good.

just some rando high school girl from tik tok that looks like brocks little sister

WISCY1895

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 25, 2009
I do have to laugh that Brock a guy from just outside of Phoenix has deals with John Deere and Pioneer. Like others have said that trip back to Iowa and the video going viral has paid off well for him.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
I do have to laugh that Brock a guy from just outside of Phoenix has deals with John Deere and Pioneer. Like others have said that trip back to Iowa and the video going viral has paid off well for him.
It's great to see a nice guy get paid for the right reasons.

Just think if Brock had gone to Alabama to be a backup..........

Reactions: WISCY1895