POSTGAME locker room interviews (Illinois)

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Toughest part of being a fan for me is always watching the last game for longtime Cyclones going out as seniors. So many great memories, and you get to watch them develop from interesting pieces of the team to big contributors and leaders. Hard to see them go, but every one of them is going to be a success in whatever they choose to do with their character and work ethic.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
www.oldschoolradical.com
Keshon looks determined. Like really determined.

Also that's a helluva deodorant/antiperspirant lineup in these lockers.
Milan too. Young man was way more of a complete player than anyone thought coming in (or made himself into that). I have no doubt that whatever the staff asks him to work on in the offseason, he is going to attack it, and if he does, next year may be the last one we have with him.

Freebird

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Something feels really special about Momcilovic. The potential is there to be an absolute legend of a Cyclone.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I bet these guys work their butt off and come back with vengeance next year. You can tell they believe they should have won this game.

Reactions: Cfinnerty16

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Feel for the departing seniors, but this is going to be a very good team next year.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
www.oldschoolradical.com
Two quick thoughts:
1. A "more motivated" Keshon Gilbert is terrifying to imagine. That's an awfully high level.
2. I have a suspicion that Keshon looked at his potential (as a player) in Terrence Shannon. Keshon can be that dominant, potentially.
He's already 10 times the player that Shannon is on the defensive end. Even getting close to Shannon on the other end makes him crazy good overall.

Reactions: CycloneErik

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I love all ISU seniors (regardless of sport)... They showed up in Ames, took a chance and embraced the ISU culture. It's a special place to live, attend class, and wear the cardinal and gold. It's something that stays with you forever. I thank them for everything they gave and for buying in.

Reactions: JRE1975 and CapnCy

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Two quick thoughts:
1. A "more motivated" Keshon Gilbert is terrifying to imagine. That's an awfully high level.
2. I have a suspicion that Keshon looked at his potential (as a player) in Terrence Shannon. Keshon can be that dominant, potentially.
Whatever he did at halftime, he needs to focus on that the entire off season. Could be a POY candidate for sure if he does.

Reactions: isufbcurt

Goclones1727

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Need to see Gilbert take a leap next year with his jump shot. He’s got good form and mechanics, but much like Lipsey’s freshman year, it seemed mental.

Honestly don’t remember many times Gilbert had a catch and shoot jump shot. It was off his own dribble or jab step each time.

Need him rising and shooting with confidence, not just looking to drive or only shoot in desperation.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron