Percy Gibson transferring

Ames

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 5, 2006
Eikemeier, left during McD's to play for Larry at CSU.
He played for Larry, but didn't leave to play for Larry. He played at CSU under the previous coach and Larry came in later.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
He was forced to leave because of grades. Believe it or don't. Up to you.
Unless he flunked every course I don't think that is even possible. He was here for one semester wasn't he. If so then he would be on probation and not eligible to play but wouldn't have been kicked out.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Unless he flunked every course I don't think that is even possible. He was here for one semester wasn't he. If so then he would be on probation and not eligible to play but wouldn't have been kicked out.

It would be academic probation after one semester. If he (or anyone) doesn't improve the following semester, they're gone, although there's a chance to appeal.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
It would be academic probation after one semester. If he (or anyone) doesn't improve the following semester, they're gone, although there's a chance to appeal.

Maybe he would have been ineligible to play?

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Exactly. I'm not sure about being able to play though. I think the NCAA says you have to have a 2.0 which is the same level to play. That part I'm not sure about.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Thread bump time...

Has Percy announced yet where he is transferring to?

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Nothing yet according to Jeff Goodman's comprehensive transfer list:

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...ry-transfer-2014-offseason-college-basketball

Thanks for the update.

In an interesting, side-related note, it looks like Eric McKnight is transferring once again, this time from Florida Gulf Coastal to Tennessee. He's on track to graduate, so he's eligible to play immediately. It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers he puts up at an SEC program.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron