People who are no longer famous

abe2010

Jan 14, 2009
Story City, IA
1. Shia LeBouef. This is the guy the other site talked about as no longer being famous. Five years ago, it seemed he was in every film made. His acting roles are drying up because he has a rep for being extremely hard to get along with.

I for one am glad he is no longer in every movie

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Boy, I don't know...I saw him at Burger King and he seemed very concerned about being able to get a Big King as part of the 2-for-$5 promotion. He may have fallen on hard times.

It always kills me. You ask someone what they remember about Chris Webber and his talent is rarely the first thing they mention. Which is a shame. Kind of a funny way to leave the college game though.

WE-b.jpg

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
IMO, Will Smith hasn't been in a good movie in a long time and at one time he was one of the biggest actors out there.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Will Smith is more into pimping his kids to hollywood now. Which is unfortunate.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Tim Allen comes to mind. Outside of being the voice of Buzz Lightyear, he's been a pretty forgettable celebrity for a loooong time.

And yet I remembered him. :skeptical:

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
IMO, Will Smith hasn't been in a good movie in a long time and at one time he was one of the biggest actors out there.

Yet he's still one of the most recognizable actors out there, so I'm pretty sure that doesn't fit the criteria. The idea is to find someone that was heavily in the public spotlight and then dropped out completely, never to really be heard from again. An example would be Molly Ringwald.

To pepper in a few more: Elian Gonzalez, Lake Voorheis, Bill Bellemy, Jonathan Taylor Thomas and of course, Terri Schiavo.

Last edited:

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Tim Allen comes to mind. Outside of being the voice of Buzz Lightyear, he's been a pretty forgettable celebrity for a loooong time.

He has a really funny sitcom called "Last Man Standing." My wife and I watch it all the time. His three daughters remind me of my own.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Nearly every girl that was a "bond girl", no matter how good their career was before it.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009

His standup was really funny before he wore everyone out as "the toolman". I've seen enough of him for a lifetime now.

Help Support Us

Become a patron