Not open for further replies.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Add a loss to NW.... not much there. Same old same old.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Their hardest stretch of the season just began today. They could legit lose 3 of their next four, and yes, I'm including Nebraska who will be playing decent football by then, and Scott Frost would love nothing more than to make a statement to TOE.

• Funny
Reactions: flycy

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Ugly football.

After watching PSU struggle with Indiana I’m surprised they pulled this one out. Who is Iowa’s OC and why did they pass so much in that weather?

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
National media is changing their lines as we speak--"Look out for that Iowa, I mean Iowa State Cyclone team!"
TOE can now go back to the Big10West hole again.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The University of Iowa football program under Ferentz...

giphy.gif

Just when they are going to take the next step.

Just when they are going to climb the mountain.

WACK!!!

They **** up.

Back down to reality they come.

This is not just a Ferentz era thing. Ask any Fry Gospel reader about any Rose Bowl.

BigLame

Feb 6, 2008
Western IA
Watched some. Fant was noticeably absent. Didn’t have catch until 4th quarter & then wasn’t in at crunch time afterward. Don’t know reason.

Deace had a poor game

• Funny
Reactions: Cyclonesrule91

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Ugly football.

After watching PSU struggle with Indiana I’m surprised they pulled this one out. Who is Iowa’s OC and why did they pass so much in that weather?

Because they have to throw to those all american TEs, plus best QB in Iowa:rolleyes:.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
This is not just a Ferentz era thing. Ask any Fry Gospel reader about any Rose Bowl.

The thing is that I don't think this is a Kirk era thing, it's a Brian era thing. Up until the last few years Iowa was extremely conservative and their fans complained about it. Now, Brian's calling quick passes on 1st and goal from the 3 when his TE doesn't know what's going on. That would have always been runs up theiddle on 1st and 2nd down and a pass to the TE leaking out of a jumbo formation on 3rd down. That's what they did, and it worked. Brian Ferentz = Sean Snyder

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Cannot stand PsU - but with Wisc loss, I was having visions of the Hoks getting to their conference championship game. This ended up being a good day - We win, the pretenders (TOE) do not! Now, hopefully Purdue will come out angry and knock the hoks lower, & then, ideally, NW delivers a huge knock-out punch the following week.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
They actually are really good targets...first I've watched Iowa and those two are good.

But it's really hard to catch a sinker.

Yeah I think Fant is pretty good in reality, but I think Iowa fans overrate Stanley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron