Alert: PATREON UPDATE: Where funds are going, how you can help

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
For government employees.

I've made it my New Year's Resolution to sign up with the websites / creators that I listen to the most. Hopefully will get there soon.

Reactions: aauummm

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Where is the donate now button? Having this for the holiday season would be a big benefit I'd imagine.

vortec22

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2009
Grinnell, IA
Hard to believe more people can't give at least $5 a month. This site is great and I am glad to help support it.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Nader_uggghhh

Jul 11, 2017
CF needs to open a p.o box for a business address. I'm not interested in monthly payment or getting PayPal but I would send cash or a check in the mail in a heartbeat. I appreciate the utility CF adds to my life and would like to help support its growth as much as anyone.

Hook it up!

• Funny
Reactions: SwirlyBird

MuseumFaux

May 9, 2014
Ames
Where is the donate now button? Having this for the holiday season would be a big benefit I'd imagine.

Patreon kind of has that worked into it's structure. It is super easy to go in and set up a payment, and then turn it off after a month. I'm supporting a few creators right now through Patreon, and really like how easy it is to adjust my levels of contribution. Not in the budget to support CF atm, but I do like how simple, flexible, and responsive their platform is.

• Dislike
Reactions: crawfy54

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Patreon kind of has that worked into it's structure. It is super easy to go in and set up a payment, and then turn it off after a month. I'm supporting a few creators right now through Patreon, and really like how easy it is to adjust my levels of contribution. Not in the budget to support CF atm, but I do like how simple, flexible, and responsive their platform is.
That is true and I am a patron but there is only 300 of us. For people that don't want to commit to a monthly donation, a one time donation button would be useful.

• Agree
Reactions: 68clone

Help Support Us

Become a patron