One of those "ohhhhhhhhhhhh" moments

KCy

Jul 20, 2008
Kansas City
I read through everyone's posts hoping to find the answer to the original Aha. How do you open the macarroni box?

KCy

Jul 20, 2008
Kansas City
I also just discovered that when you hold the cursor over the green bar under peoples' screen names a little "compliment" comes up.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I also just discovered that when you hold the cursor over the green bar under peoples' screen names a little "compliment" comes up.

Cool, I'm just posting now to see what my green bar says.:smile:

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
It's much more fun to poke the hole and then rip off

AdamO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 28, 2010
Ankeny
After several rental cars worth of pulling up on the wrong side of the gas cap, I eventually figured out about the gas gage arrow. Some cars have the gas cap on the starboard side and some on port. I can laugh now when I see someone trying to stretch the hose over to the other side.

My wife pointed this out to me at some point in our twenties. It was quite a helpful revelation!

Also, last July at the age of 30 I discovered my shoe laces kept coming untied because I had been tying them wrong my entire life: Ian's Shoelace Site - Slipping Shoelace Knots, Crooked Bows

Finally, during my master's thesis defense I pronounced the word caveat from one of my slides as "kah-veet" (instead of "kah-vee-aht"). Even though I knew proper pronunciation from hearing others say it, I never tied the spelling with the correct pronunciation.

Together2813

Mar 29, 2006
Omaha, NE
When I was little, my grandma told me everytime I hear a mourning dove that I should expect rain. Seems like 90% of the time this is true.

Cycofan1

Jan 12, 2009
Whenever I see the Washington Redskins, I also think that they're located in the state of Washington. Then I have to remind myself that it's D.C.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Whenever I see the Washington Redskins, I also think that they're located in the state of Washington. Then I have to remind myself that it's D.C.

I have the same problem as well. However I never have a problem with the Washington Nationals. That one never bothered me

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
I read through everyone's posts hoping to find the answer to the original Aha. How do you open the macarroni box?
First off, you must approach it from the top. If you try poking the hole from the bottom you will ruin the box.

Set the box on its side with thumb hole facing up and right. Jam your right thumb into that hole while gently resting your other fingers on the box top. Then grasp the top and rip it right off.

If I've not explained it well enough let me know and I'll post a youtube video. :rolleyes:

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I was in high school before I realized the old Milwaukee Brewers glove logo was made up of an "M" and a "B".

images

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron