***Official UNC-Wilmington Gameday Thread***

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
I know its the first game and the team were playing is really bad but already just through the exhibition and this game this team seems like it has a lot of chemistry. Lots of unselfish play out there today.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
I know its the first game and the team were playing is really bad but already just through the exhibition and this game this team seems like it has a lot of chemistry. Lots of unselfish play out there today.
Got to agree.

We had a couple of sloppy mins early on and after that it was game on. Hope these guys continue to grow as the year goes on - this could be fun!

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Daniel Edozie gave us some good minutes as well. You can tell he is very raw but he is extremely athletic and definitely has a Big 12 body. If he can give us some mean minutes this year it'll help a ton for Georges and Melvin. He knows his role and embraces it, Percy goes out there and just throws up shots. Edozie was playing some tough defense and was in the right spot each time. That block was huge too!!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Daniel Edozie gave us some good minutes as well. You can tell he is very raw but he is extremely athletic and definitely has a Big 12 body. If he can give us some mean minutes this year it'll help a ton for Georges and Melvin. He knows his role and embraces it, Percy goes out there and just throws up shots. Edozie was playing some tough defense and was in the right spot each time. That block was huge too!!

We definitely will need him and Percy to step up with our lack of depth

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Naz with yet another 3. Remember the guys on this board that said Naz Long wouldnt get into the rotation because he lacks a jump shot?

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Kane with 9 points, 10 rebounds, and 5 assists

a triple double in his first game would be incredible regardless of who were playing.

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
Damn, if this team wasn't so young and injured, they'd be leading by 50 by now.

HoopsTournament

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
www.hoopstournament.net
Thanks Captain Obvious.

Rep to those who were actually helpful. Team sounds like it's pretty dang good so far. Glad I will be able to watch the second half.

My point in saying that is that are asking people to put more effort into updating the scores when there are places for you to find them. Are you too lazy that you can't find the score yourself?

Reactions: dinger