***Official UNC-Wilmington Gameday Thread***

johnnydugouts

Jan 11, 2013
i have mediacom internet only. if i add mediacom video, whats the most basic package i can get to get cyclones tv?

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Bluford doesn't look very comfortable out there. A little like Naz last year IMO. He may not see many minutes this year.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
Nuts to think if we did have the spell of sloppy play for about 2 mins there. We could be over 60 by now if not for that.

cyclonefan1983

Feb 12, 2009
This was without Niang for most part of the half and wait til Ejim comes back!! Those two were the ones with the most production from last year..

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
i have mediacom internet only. if i add mediacom video, whats the most basic package i can get to get cyclones tv?

If you are only doing this for basketball, just pay $20 for 2 months of a Cyclones.TV membership. That would get you through the non-con. All the Big 12 games should be on tv.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
REBOUNDS
ISU 28
UNCW 13

That workds

FIELD GOAL%
ISU 53%
UNCW 21%

FREE THROW
ISU 80% 8-10
UNCW 78% 7-9

Long already at 20something points! (career high)

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Rothstein tweeting about us

Jon Rothstein@JonRothstein1m
So much Chris Babb in Naz Long....#kaneisable

Jon Rothstein@JonRothstein47s
DeAndre Kane's first half at Iowa State. 9 points, 10 rebounds, three assists. Think that was a key late pick up? #kaneisable

Jon Rothstein@JonRothstein2m
Melvin Ejim's injury has created an opportunity for Naz Long + he's embraced it. Defending and also shooting it well. #kaneisable

Jon Rothstein@JonRothstein3m
Iowa State's Naz Long is exploding like a volcano. Has 20 points (6 3's) in the first half vs UNC Wilmington. Cyclones up 52-22. #kaneisable

Jon Rothstein@JonRothstein55s
Fred Hoiberg using DeAndre Kane in a plethora of ways. Has played four positions in the first half, including PF. #kaneisable

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Obviously Naz looks great today, but I still am so impressed by Monte Morris once again. The kid just knows how to play basketball. Very high basketball IQ, and he's a winner. He's not only doing it on the offensive end, but took a great charge on defense too. He just continues to impress me. None of this seems too big for him at all.

One glaring weakness for us though, especially without Ejim is that we are VERY small inside. Some bigger teams are just going to kill us down low and put a lot of fouls on Niang, Hogue, and Ejim when he gets back.

I feel better about our team when Edozie is in there versus Gibson right now. Edozie knows his role better, and does it. He doesn't try to do things he can't do. Gibson does IMO.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Extremely small sample size, but if Bluford's out there primarily for his shooting it doesn't look like he'll see the court much unless his shot improves. He's missed badly on about every 3 he's taken in the exhibition and so far this game.

Hopefully just nerves.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008

Just buy cyclones.tv from cyclones.com. You can then just buy an HD cord and hook your computer up to your TV and that'd be your cheapest option. I'm just paying for cyclones.tv and watching the games from my laptop for the smaller games that are only on cyclones.tv

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
. There are many places on Internet that have updates. ESPN.com. Or follow CycloneMBB on twitter.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Rep to those who were actually helpful. Team sounds like it's pretty dang good so far. Glad I will be able to watch the second half.