*** Official Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Clock doesnt stop in college until under 2 mins. been that way for years
I know, but I didn’t think it stopped at all for the ready to play. Quite a difference between tcu field goal unit and our punt unit.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Maybe he’ll blame the fans for doubting or something. What a crap program I’ve never seen offense this bad
For any program looking to poach Matt. More money, bigger stadium and better facilities don’t make up for **** coaching that constantly leaves you with one time out at the end of the game. It’s not on the fans, the players or the money. This staff has issues being prepared to play football games.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
While I agree, KSU will probably beat them if we don’t.
Yeah the way KSU is playing I actually think they beat TCU by double digits. They were owning the Frogs in the regular-season game before Howard went down. I think had KSU had Howard at QB the entire year they have 1 loss at the most. They have been so good with Howard and have been a joy to watch.

Reactions: CyNews

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
This has to be the most mistake prone offense I have ever seen. So many plays where there are one or two players who just straight up either aren't doing something important or are getting beat. The average level of individual execution within the offense is probably the worst I've ever seen under Campbell. The excuses don't exist for many of the mistakes I've seen tonight.

I would love to hear someone who actually knows the game review this tape and grade out plays to see what percent of plays did everyone actually execute to the minimum required for success.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
At the last minute decided to go visit my grand niece and her parents at my sisters, getting to hold her and take her walking around the house, visiting and homemade vegetable soup and bread was way better than going to the Jack and leaving mad/disappointed. I made the right call IMO, but thank you to all the fans who went and supported the team in person you are great fans.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
All Matt is going to do is talk about the seniors after the game and how much they did for this program and how he feels bad they didn’t get a win tonight…. blah, blah, blah.

He never wants to talk any specifics about the actual game.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I caught the tail end of post game reaction. Chris Williams was saying people are posting stupid stuff in the comments of his post game reaction. Anyone know what was said?

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
All Matt is going to do is talk about the seniors after the game and how much they did for this program and how he feels bad they didn’t get a win tonight…. blah, blah, blah.

He never wants to talk any specifics about the actual game.

I wish the media around Iowa had the balls of the Austin media for UT, or the New York media for Knicks/Yankees, etc. to start asking some serious questions to our staff.

Reactions: ClonesTwenty1

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron