*** Official Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Normally, I’d ***** about not going for it. I just don’t care anymore. As Alfred said to Bruce. Some men just want to see the world burn.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Just one of the more frustrating years in all my long years as a Cyclone fan. Elite defense and an offense that can move the ball reasonably well, but had probably the most unimaginative offensive play calling I've ever seen in the red zone. We could have went under center and snuck it and been more likely to have scored on those two possessions inside the 10. Instead, run after run straight into the pile.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
How do you not know the sub rule? How inept is this trash coaching staff? Every offensive coach should be let go! What an embarrassment and to have 5 tries from the 2 and the weak ass OL could not open a hole? May the S&C should go as well! This is Walden bad! JFC that sucked!
They’ve done that a fair number of times.

I think we also have the only team that has never figured out how to snap the ball when the defense jumps offsides.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I don't think any team in the West would score on us. Iowa is apparently the best team in the West, and we beat them.

Well they would eventually and ISU would be in many close games which doesn't bode well for them as is proven by ISU in close games no matter who it is.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
They’ve done that a fair number of times.

I think we also have the only team that has never figured out how to snap the ball when the defense jumps offsides.

Situational awareness has been lacking for a long time.

Help Support Us

Become a patron