*** Official Nevada Vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Nevada is going to make a run. They missed a lot of open looks. I expect them to start making those shots.

I feel like we aren't playing great, some sloppy play but to be up this much by not playing well is good. Hope we clean it up and make better shot selection. More attacks to the rim. Their defense middle is soft.

• Agree
Reactions: spitfyr36

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Need to come out ready to go on defense and run the offense take what they give you

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Nevada is going to make a run. They missed a lot of open looks. I expect them to start making those shots.

I feel like we aren't playing great, some sloppy play but to be up this much by not playing well is good. Hope we clean it up and make better shot selection. More attacks to the rim. Their defense middle is soft.

I agree, but we haven't made that explosive Cyclone run yet, either.

nocsious3

Aug 23, 2013
When they talk about 4 Nevada starters average double figures it's misleading. They would have to average that many because they only play 6 deep.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Announcer on the left looks like Fran plus his freshman fifteen.

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA

Yeah, I didn't think we played that well on offense which makes the score more impressive. It also means our ceiling (obviously the roof) hasn't been reached yet. Hopefully we will be even more locked in and correct some of the silly mistakes. Put them away early.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron