***OFFICIAL: NDSU @ IOWA STATE GAME(DAY) THREAD!***

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Mangino is in the box leading an offense that went no where after 2 drives. Nice results to get him a head coaching position.

Obviously, we don't go hire a head coach right now. I did say "Interim" as in, "Not the real head coach." But I just meant it as it's the perfect opportunity, we have a guy at OC with Big 12 HC experience. Not like we take a step back at this point.

Bison1

Jul 29, 2014
Hey ISU Fans, I know you dont want to hear from me. I hope your center gets healthy soon. His injury seemed to be the turning point in the game. I do wish you the best for the rest of the season.

BisonCardinal

Apr 26, 2014
Central ND
What part of this performance makes you think ISU is the better team? We could list the ways NDSU was the superior team, but I don't have all day to type that out. We can boil it down and say ISU was the inferior team on offense, defense and special teams.

How do you remove the coach from your assessment of the team?

It's very very obvious NDSU was the superior team today

Said I would be back win or lose. I predicted a 27 - 14 NDSU win in another thread, which was spot on til the 4th qtr. Kind of strange to be quietly hoping the Bison don't score the last TD on a Big 12 team.

Surprised you guys didn't use Bibbs more. Our TE Vaadeland had a good day. Credit should be given to our S & C dept.. In both this game and KSU, the Big 12 teams seem more gassed than ours.

Hope ISU wins some big games yet this year. That means we could beat them too. BisoLogic# lol

Kudos to your fanbase for selling out this game. Looks like our fanbase put some butts in the seats. How did our numbers compare to your Big 12 brethren?

Good luck to ISU the rest of the year.

HerkClone

Sep 20, 2012
Every one i spoke to said this was the most opposing fans (outside of playing Iowa) that they have ever seen.

ThatllDoCy

Sep 20, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
www.katchllc.com
Said I would be back win or lose. I predicted a 27 - 14 NDSU win in another thread, which was spot on til the 4th qtr. Kind of strange to be quietly hoping the Bison don't score the last TD on a Big 12 team.

Surprised you guys didn't use Bibbs more. Our TE Vaadeland had a good day. Credit should be given to our S & C dept.. In both this game and KSU, the Big 12 teams seem more gassed than ours.

Hope ISU wins some big games yet this year. That means we could beat them too. BisoLogic# lol

Kudos to your fanbase for selling out this game. Looks like our fanbase put some butts in the seats. How did our numbers compare to your Big 12 brethren?

Good luck to ISU the rest of the year.

I am rewatching and the Bison made the plays. The interceptions were nice plays and changed that game, and probably won it. Bison do not look like an FCS team that is for sure. I think it is shortsighted to panic for ISU, and NDSU is again a very disciplined and good team. They just did a nice job of pressuring ISU into mistakes, and playing power football.