Official Movie Trailer and Upcoming Movie Thread

• Politics and In-State Rivals Threads - You will notice that you may or may not be seeing expected posts from the Politics and In-State Rivals forums.

Due to the nature of these forums, they have been changed from an opt-out to opt-in design - meaning you must opt-in to see them. Unfortunately, that only changes the default for new registrations. Your selections right now are likely not what you want.

You can opt-in/out to either the Politics or In-State Rivals Forums in your user settings (click for instructions to learn more).

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Been wanting a consolidated thread for movie trailers and discussions.

Love Bad Boys…

Reactions: RLD4ISU

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Just saw the movie Challengers. Heard great things and reviews were all good. It was very meh.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Looks like it has a chance to be decent. Nice Disney didn't permanently moth ball it.

FWIW my own Aliens/Predator canon is all the "Alien" besides Resurrection, Prometheus, Predator, Predator II and Prey. Looks like this could land on the good side and not the AVP garbage heap.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Looks like it has a chance to be decent. Nice Disney didn't permanently moth ball it.

FWIW my own Aliens/Predator canon is all the "Alien" besides Resurrection, Prometheus, Predator, Predator II and Prey. Looks like this could land on the good side and not the AVP garbage heap.

Keeping my fingers crossed

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
A Quiet Place: Day One has no business being as good as it is. Is it the best movie ever no but it’s surprisingly dang good.

Reactions: bos

cycloneshort

Jan 19, 2017
The new Beverly Hills Cop came out this week. I think it’s near the top of nostalgia sequels, does a great job in matching the feel of the other ones.

Help Support Us

Become a patron