***Official Men's Basketball National Championship Game Thread***

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I'm not necessarily irked that kansas is doing what they are doing. We are better than Purdue.

P U's length out front was an issue as were their bigs but their energy vs. ISU was night and day vs. Vermont or tonight.

I'm not saying ISU should have been up double digits late but Purdue sold out last Saturday.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Beating a Power 5 champion in the Sweet 16 by 25 points is pretty darn impressive. Especially when their strength inside was a supposed weakness for KU. We just needed to play faster against them and make some damn three's. A little better D-pressure would have helped.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I've seen enough in the post season that I think we can close the book on the argument of which is the best conference. The ACC piddled it down their legs. The PAC12 and the SEC are tough at the top, but that's it. The Big Ten is a little better than we thought, but certainly isn't in the conversation.

One hell of an accomplishment to tie for second in the best league in the country, and then win the Big 12 tournament championship.

• Agree
Reactions: HFCS

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
I almost never root for Kansas - but I find myself rooting for them against Purdue, so right now I"m actually oddly happy Purdue is getting rocked.

I very much believe that Purdue played one of their best games against us - and probably 7 out of 10 times we beat them. Oh well - March is special.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math