*** Official Kansas State vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
JP doesn't have the cajones either to tell CMC that Manning has to go. So we're stuck just paying HUGE money to both CMC and Manning because JP doesn't think it can get any better at ISU than this. That is despicable.

GoClones123

Sep 5, 2010
Clive, IA
I can stand to lose a game, I’m not entitled - but the offense is broken in so many ways. The play calling is nothing but 5 yard crossing routes and runs off tackle - where is the creativity? Every team in the past three weeks has ran a flea flicker or a trick play to spark their offense at least. We refuse. We lose.

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
3 and 9 or maybe 4 and 8 if we still have a team when we play WV

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
The offense apparently forgot to read CMC’s leadership book this year. No courage or leadership whatsoever. Step up and play like men.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
I think ISU still beats those teams that season but not nearly as dominant and it would not be remembered as some other worldly team.

And the same things that cost them the Big 12 title game are still alive and well.
That Big 12 title game….strangely prophetic now.

GoClones123

Sep 5, 2010
Clive, IA
I don’t know why Dekkers where’s an arm sheet for play calls - he has 5 fingers to relay which of the 5 plays they are running that down

ISU_Guy

Jul 21, 2021
Des Moines
I don’t think I’ll be making any time to watch any more games. The offense is beyond a joke.

I know there are people that are going to say "poor fan" but i agree with you.
like i predicted today, we are going to be facing OU to avoid going 0-5 in the league with 4 games left.

its not like OSU and TCU are going to be wins.

going to have to beat OU, Tech and west virginia to get to a bowl.
I am not sure we can win 3 games guys...

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL
Texas isn't running up the score on that defense
The only problem though is at some point the D will wear out or just have a bad game.

It's incredibly demoralizing for them to play this well every week and lose because we have no offense whatsoever.

Throw in injuries (hopefully Reeder will be okay) and at some point they'll break.

Dowwmeow

Sep 24, 2022
And the sad part is CMC will never address the issue. He has to fire his college buddy and he will never to do it or even talk about it.
Then Matt Campbell needs to be gone. Ya, I said it. I was a Human Resources Office with a bank. The CEO of the bank asked me to make all personnel decisions. If there was a problem with an employee, it was my job to coach, counsel or train the employee to bring their performance up to an acceptable level. If that was unsuccessful then discipline was involved (verbal warning first, then official write up etc.). Employees were held accountable for their actions…or inactions. If I didn’t hold them accountable, guess what, the CEO held ME accountable. Time for CMC to hold people accountable—friends or not. If he doesn’t, we’ll, then “Chairman of the Board Pollard needs to hold HIM accountable.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
The 2020 season looks more and more like a fluke powered by other teams getting COVID

Our fiesta bowl season was a farce. Strange unusual year with completely unnormal circumstances. We played 4-3 Oregon in it. We played big 12 teams who could barely field a team because of covid.
Even if you throw out 2020, show me an ISU coach who finished the conference 4th, 3rd, 3rd, (1st but you are excluding 2020) and 4th in 4 consecutive seasons? Many of you need to sleep on it and cool off a bit. We used to be a program just happy to get 6 wins to be bowl eligible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron