***Official ISU VS BOISE ST GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
If this doesn't get shut down I'm starting official gameday threads for every one of our conference games at noon tomorrow.

I won't really. But I'll think about doing it.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
Goddamn, give it a ******* rest.
You also do know that not all religious people are against alcohol, right?

my dad goes to church every morning and bought me a bottle of jeffersons bourbon today. its half gone. so yeah... hooray Catholics?

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
If this doesn't get shut down I'm starting official gameday threads for every one of our conference games at noon tomorrow.

I won't really. But I'll think about doing it.

Don't forget the asterisks, or it's not official.

4theCYcle

Jul 14, 2013
Urbandale, IA
If we don't openly mock people who do bad things how will they know they've done bad things?

Bad? Bit excessive. Not sure why people feel the need to bash others, we are all here for the same thing, to cheer on the clones and talk about them. Not whether someone drinks alcohol excessively or if its a good or bad choice. If the mods feel the need to delete this thread bc of an accident then so be It. Otherwise, lets at least talk about something Bball related. Cue smartass remarks (I am one so I'm ready).

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Bad? Bit excessive. Not sure why people feel the need to bash others, we are all here for he same thing, to cheer on the clones and talk about them. Not whether someone drinks alcohol excessively or if its a good or bad choice. If the mods feel the need to delete this thread bc of an accident then so be It. Otherwise, lets at least talk about something Bball related. Cue smartass remarks (I am one so I'm ready).

If you're a smartarse, (I think that's what the last sentence says) then you should understand that there's a difference between bashing and some good natured and well deserved ribbing. If I had posted a gameday thread 25.5 hours early, yeah...I know I'm getting some **** for that, and while embarrassed, I'll do my best to read the responses with a bit of humility and the ability to laugh at myself.

Do I think 4theCYcle is a horrible human being who should be shunned? Nope, but I'm going to make a few jokes.

Am I chastising you? No, but merely trying to help you deal with this difficult time you're experiencing.

Although our friend from WDM might not approve, go have a beer and laugh it off.

I would, however approve of mod deletion of this whole **** storm...can't be ruining a gameday thread with pollution from the premature jokes and the interjections of the teetotaller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron