*** Official IOWA STATE Vs West Virginia Game(Day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Leaders don't show up their followers. Period. A boss who yells a lot isn't a leader...they're just an ass hole. Leaders perform.

Lots of great leaders yelled, lots of them haven't

Should he have walked over and whispered in his ear to please get to the huddle?

Maybe not completely justified, but THT had checked out.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
IMO, THT is playing like he can't wait to get to the NBA.

News flash THT, you're not good enough by a long shot right now. No GM in their right mind would draft you right now.

The NBA talk certainly got to his head. I never understood it but the NBA is not my cup of tea. The NBA is in too many of these guys head.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
sorry many of us sensed that steve didnt have what it takes and lo and behold steve doesnt have what it takes. we are paying him to learn on the job i guess. what will he say this offseason. last season it was golly gee i have never had this bad of season ever playing the narrative that it was an anomaly. lol i cant wait for the new narrative.
Well, they are much better this year than last.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Not sure if we'll win another game this year. Oh well, still happy we are a tournament team with some good wins compared to what we had to deal with last year. Maybe they'll surprise us yet but not counting on it.

• Optimistic
  • Disagree
Reactions: awd4cy and 83cy
Status
Not open for further replies.