*** Official IOWA STATE Vs West Virginia Game(Day) Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Leaders don't show up their followers. Period. A boss who yells a lot isn't a leader...they're just an ass hole. Leaders perform.

Leaders on sports teams are not always the best players on the team. But you know that, right?

• Funny
Reactions: Rural

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
ISU does not resemble a college basketball team in any shape or form at the moment. Very sad. Hope they can turn it around, but I am not counting on it. They are going to have it hit rock bottom and I don't think they are there yet.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 83cy

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Brutal. I thought Texas was rock bottom but apparently they're still falling.
Iowa State:

KqYWYsv.gif

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Do you ever stop? stfu

sorry many of us sensed that steve didnt have what it takes and lo and behold steve doesnt have what it takes. we are paying him to learn on the job i guess. what will he say this offseason. last season it was golly gee i have never had this bad of season ever playing the narrative that it was an anomaly. lol i cant wait for the new narrative.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
We've all been screaming for someone to step up and be a leader on this team. MJ has been doing it, and now people are calling him out for it? Seriously?

MJ has been playing out of position all year long going up against guys way bigger than he is. He's at least trying.

Yeah, but trying doesn't automatically mean it's working. Is anybody following?

BringBackJohnny

Feb 11, 2009
Ames
Nice for MJ to try to be a leader but when you play the BA leadership style card but are really just a coaches pet it does not work well with your peers.

Glad Cam is not getting many minutes tonight. Good to see Steven sticking to his primary coaching technique of sitting good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.