*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Texas Game(Day) Thread ***

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Kinda pisses me off we didn’t use Conditt more this year. We’ve under utilized him.
He has definitely been the high point of the game so far. Giving us quality minutes with great effort and filling stats. Can't really say that for anybody else playing so far.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Guys at this point there's no reason to be melting down over anything this team does game to game. They are who they are at this point, and each half (let alone game) is a complete guess as to which team shows up. I chose a couple of weeks ago to just realize this is what we will get, and they will be in the tournament. Once there, I just hope our first game is a game we are "on" so we can get at least a win in the tournament and then just see what happens after that. Honestly it's made watching them much easier.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Kinda pisses me off we didn’t use Conditt more this year. We’ve under utilized him.

He's certainly played well today so far, and hat's off to him for that, but what do you think he brings to the floor that Lard doesn't, besides probably more maturity?

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
We can't win this without Babb AND Lard.
I don't know, Conditt has given some really good minutes on offense, and UTs scoring is coming largely from their guards.
Definitely worried about NWB though.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
22525891.gif

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Guys at this point there's no reason to be melting down over anything this team does game to game. They are who they are at this point, and each half (let alone game) is a complete guess as to which team shows up. I chose a couple of weeks ago to just realize this is what we will get, and they will be in the tournament. Once there, I just hope our first game is a game we are "on" so we can get at least a win in the tournament and then just see what happens after that. Honestly it's made watching them much easier.
Agree completely. This team has no identity so this inconsistency is guaranteed. I hope a leader emerges next season and can get everyone in the same page