*** Official IOWA STATE VS #18 Iowa Game(Day) Thread ***

Herkster

Feb 12, 2016
Win game come here, hi little brother.

Pretty original comment. Good work.

Yeah, it definitely wasn't the little ***** throwing elbows at everyone. He's going to be fun to watch lose his mind for four year just like is dad.

You mean after Shoyok poked around at him for no reason? Then Jacobson smacked the ball out?

And yes, they all have an attitude problem, I don't like it, but I can't blame Fram for sending players to the locker room

BeneventiCy28

Feb 9, 2015
Granger
This right here. A group of seasoned vets had their butts handed to them here two years ago. No championships run through Iowa City and come March no one will give a s*** about what happened here. Unless you live your life to beat Iowa....then that is a you problem. As for the McCaffery's.................dad and son need to relax, sit back and drink a tall cold glass of grow the F up.
Save your breath. The best McCaffery went to Stanford and is playing in the NFL. These ones are the sorriest bunch of losers if ever seen in basketball.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
You mean like when Iowa goes for a layup when ISU stops play D, at the end of the game?

Wasn’t that before they could kill the shot clock? Let them do their ******** and be the better team. Prohm ****** the game plan, don’t take it out on Iowa at the end when ISU finally decides to get fired up. Prohm took it to Fran’s level tonight, the ending was just icing on the cake of what cost him this game.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Iowa won their Super Bowl, finals, whatever you want to call it. We'll be fine this year, we still aren’t with our two most important players, we have a ton of young guys who are playing their first true road game, and we will do better than Iowa in he NCAA tournament. I’d rather have an Alamo bowl win that this game anyday

My days of the Iowa game being the be-all end-all are over. To win is nice but I'll take strong conference record over a win over these dbags every day of the week.

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN

You mean after Shoyok poked around at him for no reason? Then Jacobson smacked the ball out?

And yes, they all have an attitude problem, I don't like it, but I can't blame Fram for sending players to the locker room

God damn trolls.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA

Oh no, they were playing basketball? The nerve! Fran can't even win with class.

• Agree
Reactions: CoKane

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Mke no mistake, we have a better team than Iowa. It will be nice once we actually get our team from injury

We'll see if we do as we hit the Big XII. They were the better team tonight and they get the win.

That program and the culture around it isn't sustainable though.

cyLKUIF

Jun 3, 2016
Its Iowa's "super bowl" yet our coach threw a tantrum at the end of the game lol... why are we trying to steal the ball in the last 5 seconds unless were trying to instigate? God some of the takes in here are bad. We got out played. We aren't at full strength. Don't need to make this a battle of who cares less. Both teams care a lot. And if Prohm doesn't take this rivarly seriously then he can get tf lost.