****Official Class Of 2024 Recruiting Thread****

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
How is this dumb? Players often transfer because they want to play more. Maybe I missed something.
You didn’t miss anything.

If a guy isn’t getting NIL dollars and he’s not getting minutes there is going to be temptation to at least go get minutes somewhere.

Are some guys happy to be a role player on a. Good team? Sure. But other guys are going to want to play a lot of minutes. To each their own…

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
Geezus people Watson isnt going anywhere! He is solidly in our rotation and we lose our top 3 frontcourt players next year. TJ loves his defensive ability. The kid just puts his head down and works hard.

Watson needs to continue to get stronger and he needs to live in the gym this offseason. He needs to become an ELITE three and D guy off the bench. If he can become a 35-40% corner 3 guy he is gonna be a helluva player as an upperclassmen.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Geezus people Watson isnt going anywhere! He is solidly in our rotation and we lose our top 3 frontcourt players next year. TJ loves his defensive ability. The kid just puts his head down and works hard.

Watson needs to continue to get stronger and he needs to live in the gym this offseason. He needs to become an ELITE three and D guy off the bench. If he can become a 35-40% corner 3 guy he is gonna be a helluva player as an upperclassmen.
Agree but the story continues to grow because to many people on here are too lazy to read posts in their entirety.

Well I guess if you listen to Cydkar which I wouldn't advise.

Pharmacy99

Feb 7, 2013

It is too much to ask him to be 40% 3 pt shooter. I will be satisfied with anything greater than 30%

• Agree
Reactions: MiscRiot

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Agree but the story continues to grow because to many people on here are too lazy to read posts in their entirety.

Well I guess if you listen to Cydkar which I wouldn't advise.
I literally don’t know what the **** you’re talking about. I asked the question and apparently it’s too hard to answer. I have no opinion on whether he will or won’t transfer or has any thoughts of it. If I have to start from page one, I’m not going to.

• Dislike
Reactions: swimmercy

ForeverIowan

Feb 23, 2013
It is too much to ask him to be 40% 3 pt shooter. I will be satisfied with anything greater than 30%
Lipsey, Gilbert and Jones all get downhill at an elite level for guards. Watson HAS to be able to space the floor when he is in the game. If Im him Im making 500 corner threes every single day this offseason. He has a nice stroke. I think the confidence comes as an upperclassmen. No reason why he cant be 35-40% from three if he is shooting nothing but set shot and uncontested 3s.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I literally don’t know what the **** you’re talking about. I asked the question and apparently it’s too hard to answer. I have no opinion on whether he will or won’t transfer or has any thoughts of it. If I have to start from page one, I’m not going to.
That's fine.

Cytown12

Mar 11, 2012
Des Moines,IA
Lipsey, Gilbert and Jones all get downhill at an elite level for guards. Watson HAS to be able to space the floor when he is in the game. If Im him Im making 500 corner threes every single day this offseason. He has a nice stroke. I think the confidence comes as an upperclassmen. No reason why he cant be 35-40% from three if he is shooting nothing but set shot and uncontested 3s.
I think that’s the main thing with Watson is he doesn’t have the confidence to shoot more or he knows he isn’t needed to take a lot of those so he doesn’t.

goody2012

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2014
Why would he leave he's a role player on a great team? He's in the rotation. He lacks offensive skills. But he's a spark in spurts when he comes in.

I haven't read this thread in the last page or two but anyone that equates rotation role player to suggesting he should transfer is a mental midget.
You can't imagine a guy playing 9 minutes/game wanting to go somewhere to play more?

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006

He's only shooting 100% of his 3 pointers this year.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
kyle greens youngest son in the opening his recruitment again

could be even better than big bro, aj ! you think we have to have a shot with dad on staff

1711719547903.png

Reactions: Halincandenza

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
kyle greens youngest son in the opening his recruitment again

could be even better than big bro, aj ! you think we have to have a shot with dad on staff

View attachment 126599
13a9e2ac-5641-4d18-b53b-d9cfaf15b22e_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CoachHines3

Carol

Feb 19, 2024

Watson will do this!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron