Minneapolis
  • Agree
Reactions: 2020cy

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
"IMG Academy has a history of producing top talent every year, and Eric Dailey looks to be one of the next in a long line this season. The 6-foot-7 Dailey is a four-star prospect and ranked no. 25 in the 2022 class according to 247Sports.

As his recruitment begins to really pick up, Michigan, Texas A&M, and Iowa State are the schools pursuing him the hardest."

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Taylor Hendricks, the 6-foot-9 Class of 2022 forward from Calvary Christian Academy (FL), currently holds offers from Wake Forest, Florida, Miami, LSU, Iowa State, Iona, South Florida, Florida State, and Virginia Tech.

“ Iowa State: “I have a good relationship with Coach Kane and they have produced many pros, and the academic program is strong.”

Hendricks also has drawn interest from Ohio State, Georgia State, Memphis, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Western Kentucky, Tulane, Appalachian State, Holy Cross, Gonzaga, Baylor, Central Florida, Arkansas, Princeton, Rice, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Mercer, Saint Louis, Penn Alabama, and Florida Atlantic.
Right now, Hendricks said Wake Forest, Iowa State, Memphis, Miami, and Virginia Tech are all recruiting him the hardest.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Bit more on Eric Dailey Jr... ISU seems to be making an early impression on Eric.

"Dailey Jr. mentioned several programs that are heavily prioritizing him. He broke three of those down with Stockrisers.com:

Michigan: “Coach Howard said I have the same mindset on myself that people in the program have and that is to develop and get better physically and mentally as an athlete and a person.”

Texas A&M: “Coach Buzz said I’ll be a great fit for their program and one of the players in my class that can help make the program bigger.”

He also mentioned Iowa State, saying that Steve Prohm has pitched him as a player that could give the program some buzz and he would be one of the Cyclone's highest-rated recruits.

Another possible option for Dailey Jr. is the opportunity to go overseas and play in the EuroLeague and then make the jump straight to the NBA. FC Barcelona is the lone program to have an overseas offer extended to him. “They want me to do two years in the Euroleague and then make the jump to the NBA,” he told Stockrisers.com. "

Reactions: Acylum