****Official Class of 2022 Recruiting Thread****

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Bit more on Eric Dailey Jr... ISU seems to be making an early impression on Eric.

"Dailey Jr. mentioned several programs that are heavily prioritizing him. He broke three of those down with Stockrisers.com:

Michigan: “Coach Howard said I have the same mindset on myself that people in the program have and that is to develop and get better physically and mentally as an athlete and a person.”

Texas A&M: “Coach Buzz said I’ll be a great fit for their program and one of the players in my class that can help make the program bigger.”

He also mentioned Iowa State, saying that Steve Prohm has pitched him as a player that could give the program some buzz and he would be one of the Cyclone's highest-rated recruits.

Another possible option for Dailey Jr. is the opportunity to go overseas and play in the EuroLeague and then make the jump straight to the NBA. FC Barcelona is the lone program to have an overseas offer extended to him. “They want me to do two years in the Euroleague and then make the jump to the NBA,” he told Stockrisers.com. "

Maybe it’s just me, but how is spending a year in the Euroleague “straight” to the NBA? Especially if he were contracted for two?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

SF Eric Dailey II, known Kane since he was 3.

giphy.gif

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Obviously Dailey's got one and done written all over him. But if we could add him to Hunter and an elite shooter like DeVries to go with our 2020 class and we could put a team on the floor as good as any I've ever seen in Ames.

Reactions: isu83

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron