****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I saw a tweet last night from some Hawkeye account talking about how Foster needs to "come home" (whatever the hell that means). He also mentioned that he thinks Jalen Suggs is also going to come and play both football and basketball there and him and Foster are going to "lead them to a natty". Talk about blinded optimism.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I saw a tweet last night from some Hawkeye account talking about how Foster needs to "come home" (whatever the hell that means). He also mentioned that he thinks Jalen Suggs is also going to come and play both football and basketball there and him and Foster are going to "lead them to a natty". Talk about blinded optimism.

I mean... I kind of hope for the same thing only a few hours west...

:p

• Winner
Reactions: cyence

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
Dumbest fanbase in America.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
I'd be a bit shocked if he did. Only because it feels like he's waiting on a Duke offer. With that said, his list of top 5 schools doesn't really make me think that will ever come. I'm guessing he probably knows that at this point. So, hell, maybe he does sign in November.
I don't think he's waiting for anything. He's been taking visits and already cut his list down to 5. It seems like he's on a typical schedule to commit in September/October and sign in November. He's never made any mention of wanting to "take his time". His recruitment has been kept fairly quiet, but that doesn't really mean anything.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I'd be a bit shocked if he did. Only because it feels like he's waiting on a Duke offer. With that said, his list of top 5 schools doesn't really make me think that will ever come. I'm guessing he probably knows that at this point. So, hell, maybe he does sign in November.

Recruiting is fluid so a Duke offer could come late but, they already have 2 top commits and the favorite for a number of other top 30 players (obviously). Not sure if Coach K have a late scholarship for XF. The fact he did cut his list indicates he is ready to get his final visits done in the fall and make his choice. No reason to cut the list if his heart is still set on a specific blue blood.

Xavier getting hurt early in the summer and having to sit out the summer AAU recruiting circuit pretty much ended his blue blood offer chances in my mind unfortunately for him. Foster has the talent to get the offer and had the blue bloods attention but being unable to impress those coaches allowed for other comparable player to get those offers and be prioritized.