****Official Class of 2019 Recruiting Thread****

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Seems the staff has made a good impression in a short time with PJ. Top 8

@PatLawless_ Class of 2019 guard P.J. Fuller announced he is down to Florida, Florida State, Iowa State, Saint Mary's, TCU, Texas Tech, UNLV & Washington.

Interesting set of schools. It would become real if he visits.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Just curious why everyone is excited about Luke Anderson? He is not ranked and not being really recruited by anybody except Xavier and Minnesota?

K State, Florida St, and Ole Miss also offered. So he has Big East, Big 10, Big 12, SEC and ACC offers and you're still asking this question?

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
K State, Florida St, and Ole Miss also offered. So he has Big East, Big 10, Big 12, SEC and ACC offers and you're still asking this question?

I’m just saying he didn’t stand out in AAU and make a great name for himself and actually went down in the rankings

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I’m just saying he didn’t stand out in AAU and make a great name for himself and actually went down in the rankings

Your right he was in the 130-150 low 4 star range at this time last year and has dropped ~75 spots.

If I had to guess he was originally projected to play SF and it looks now like he'll be playing more SF/PF tweener due to his size/speed thus his ranking dropped due to some systems not being a fit. Prohm like the advantage of position flexibility so it didn't affect ISU's future use of him. The staff has been evaluating him over the year though and didn't change their opinion of Anderson and kept him as a priority. In any case, he still has 10 high major offers thus is a legit talent. Conditt was ranked lower but had hm offers validating his scholly and I think we all are excited with his potential.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Has fuller said if we are getting an official yet?

He hasn't announce his officials only the top 8. He announced on twitter just yesterday TCU was going to be this weekend but no other OV's are public i have seen.
Some of the National scouts have been hinting that 9/15 (OU) and 9/30 (TCU) should be big recruiting weekends for ISU.
*Speculation * I am looking at those for Tandy and Fuller plus others maybe Kai Jones?) for those two games.

• Informative
Reactions: Acylum

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron