****Official Class of 2019 Recruiting Thread****

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
I believe CSP said at the start of the summer they were looking for a Wing in addtion to a guard and post for the class. Since they are now looking at G's and a Post he has filled that position on their summer list.

I thought of Leech as a wing, but maybe the look at him as a slashing 2.

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO
Speaking of KyKy

@JoshGershon Highlights of Top 100 2019 Kentucky CG KyKy Tandy:
https://247sports.com/college/baske...p-100-2019-CG-at-NBPA-Top-100-Camp-120966422/

He's very strong and athletic. I could see his perimeter shot being streaky right now and he needs to tighten up his handle. He's a little more raw than Lindell at the same stage but there's similarities in physical makeup and athleticism. He's definitely going to be a bucket getter. Might make a nice compliment alongside Haliburton who will likely be more of a facilitator.

Last edited:

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
He's very strong and athletic. I could see his perimeter shot being streaky right now and he needs to tighten up his handle. He's a little more raw than Lindell at the same stage but there's similarities in physical makeup and athleticism. He's definitely going to be a bucket getter. Might make a nice compliment alongside Haliburton who will likely be more of a facilitator.

Reminds me of will blakock

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee

giphy.gif

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
My own private fantasy of the roster the year after next...

upload_2018-8-28_13-40-20.png

...if we are allowed to speculate.

I pretty much figure Wigginton is gone, though great for him and the program if he is. :)

The rest does not look too bad, though.

Nixon/Tandy/Horton-Tucker/Leech/Jacobson/Young/Lard is a nice start already to a seven-man rotation, plus development from everybody else.

Last edited:

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
My own private fantasy of the roster the year after next...

View attachment 57421

..if we are allowed to speculate.

I pretty much figure Wigginton is gone, though great for him and the program if he is. :)

The rest does not look too bad, though.

Nixon/Tandy/Horton-Tucker/Leech/Jacobson/Young/Lard is a nice start already to a seven-man rotation, plus development from everybody else.

Add in a transfer or Juco guard and I think we'd be pretty set. Backcourt loses a lot this year.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Just curious why everyone is excited about Luke Anderson? He is not ranked and not being really recruited by anybody except Xavier and Minnesota?

• Agree
Reactions: nallen34

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I mean Xavier is a really good program

They won the Big East last season.

(Over the Death Star that was Villanova.)

They were a #3 seed in the NCAA tournament.

They lost in the Round of 32 and lost Chris Mack to Louisville, but they promoted a long-time assistant to keep the ball rolling with the program.

Not a bad school to beat out at all.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Just curious why everyone is excited about Luke Anderson? He is not ranked and not being really recruited by anybody except Xavier and Minnesota?

Luke's style of play will fit Prohm's system of play perfectly. PF with some SF skills and can shoot the 3. Shades of a freshman Niang (not saying he is Georges or will be close) in his style play, not overly athletic but collected with the ball and good decision maker. Kane and Prohm have identified him early and kept recruiting him considering their track record I am suprised he has slid in the rankings over the year.

Not to nit-pick He has offers from Xavier, Minnesota, Georgia, GT, Florida St. Kansas St. Ole Miss and USF.

Here is a recent video:

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Luke's style of play will fit Prohm's system of play perfectly. PF with some SF skills and can shoot the 3. Shades of a freshman Niang (not saying he is Georges or will be close) in his style play, not overly athletic but collected with the ball and good decision maker. Kane and Prohm have identified him early and kept recruiting him considering their track record I am suprised he has slid in the rankings over the year.

Not to nit-pick He has offers from Xavier, Minnesota, Georgia, GT, Florida St. Kansas St. Ole Miss and USF.

Here is a recent video:

A bit of K-State Wade in him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron