*** Official #7 IOWA STATE vs #1 Houston Game(Day) Thread ***

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
ISU has done this twice. It could absolutely happen to anyone (and basically has) but the two ISU teams that had that happen were houses of cards.

And it still means something to this team and fans that were there with them.

No matter what happens this week nobody will erase what this team has done this season.

JFC.
It won’t erase anything 100% agree. But this team can’t lose that first round game. It just can’t. Not that they actually can’t, but rather can’t because of how good and special they have been this year.

I don’t want them to have any stain like that, as they deserve to be remembered for only the positives and what you do in the Big Dance in the end is what matters. Get out of the first round and then it’s nothing but positive, and I hope we just crush whoever we have in round one. These guys don’t deserve to have fans only say “Yeah but Hampton or Yeah but UAB” so let’s get it done gents.

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Who said I'm not enjoying? I would love an NCAA tourney run even more. No need for the vulgarities.

Your words don't match your use of "enjoying"...."take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion)." Try it, you'll like it.

Reactions: swimmercy

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
Watched the first half at a bar eating dinner. Told my buddy let's go back to your house at halftime I want to be able to hear it. Not for the commentary but to hear the crowd.

Now home watching again on DVR.

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
It was a beautiful thing to behold! Predicted Houston would go cold due to our D! We scorched the posers!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron