*** Official #24 IOWA STATE VS #10 West Virginia Game(Day) Thread ***

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Did Huggie's guys play this way when he was at KSU?

I don't remember them being that, um, proficient at grabbing without drawing fouls there, as they are at wvu.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Suspect officiating. That's being polite.

There's really no way around it so I don't like ISU's chances.

There's basically a foul every single one of ISU's possessions and it's not really close.

Hate to play that card but Young has been open a few times on the roll...something needs to happen down low at some point. He also seems to get better when he gets a score or two.

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006

I don't remember them being that, um, proficient at grabbing without drawing fouls there, as they are at wvu.

Not at this level. At least my selective memory doesn't recall it that way.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
There's really no way around it so I don't like ISU's chances.

There's basically a foul every single one of ISU's possessions and it's not really close.

Hate to play that card but Young has been open a few times on the roll...something needs to happen down low at some point. He also seems to get better when he gets a score or two.

Problem with Young is, he's pretty weak with the ball. And against a team like West Virginia that won't end well. Especially since they're hacking away with no penalty.

• Agree
Reactions: ExCyment

pulse

Mar 24, 2006

No not anywhere like he does at wvu

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
I agree with the guys in the studio that WV is the team to stay away from in the Dance. But ONLY because they cheat to win.