MLB: ***Official 2018 Milwaukee Brewers Season Thread***

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I love the town of Milwaukee and met lots of cool Brewer fans living in Chicago for many years.

Apologies for Attack, not all Cub fans are obnoxious.

• Friendly
Reactions: azhuth09

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
#1 who the fk are you?
#2 The umpire is garbage...How many strikes thrown by Cubs pitching- went uncalled ?
#3 Going to new Millers Park is a joke, especially if you sit in the lower club section. Grandparents with corporate seats; bratty grandkids up every 5 minutes. nobody pays attention to the game. a bunch of silly amenities; annoying music between pitches; batters; do people need this much stimulation besides the actual game? Glorified minor league experience
#4 CUBS WIN
#5 Who the fk are you ?
Well, I know you are a ******* douche bag who probably kicks his dog because it's Monday. Go **** yourself

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Keep your heads up Brew Crew. Cub fans have experienced similar meltdowns at critical moments more times than we would like to remember. For such a lopsided series record these have been a lot of close, entertaining games.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
wow you're so sensitive. ....a weeping willow who sleeps in his Ryan Braun jersey
Sensitive? You walk and talk like you have a big set, the perfect example of someone overcompensating for a lack of something. And just judging by the way you act around here, it's definitely a few things you are lacking.

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
Sensitive? You walk and talk like you have a big set, the perfect example of someone overcompensating for a lack of something. And just judging by the way you act around here, it's definitely a few things you are lacking.
around here? on a freaking Brewers webpage? lolol ... a perfect example of lil 'brother who's franchise depends on Cubs fans filling their ballpark to fund their payroll.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
around here? on a freaking Brewers webpage? lolol ... a perfect example of lil 'brother who's franchise depends on Cubs fans filling their ballpark to fund their payroll.
No *******, you, as a person, in general. What you just said makes you sound like a hawk douche bag, you are probably a secret hawk fan, judging by what a prick you are with everything else.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
And you thinking a handful of games against the Cubs funds our payroll, shows what an incompetent moron you are about economics.

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Guys guys guys. I need to interject 2 things here.

This was a nice safe space for the 5 of us Brewer fans to be happy about some success for once. I can appreciate a little smack talk from Cub fans, because congrats you've owned us this year. We don't need to turn this into the nightmare of arguing that so many in-state rivals threads have become.

Secondly, it is pretty annoying that Cub fans flood Miller park for these series. I personally know about 10 Cub fans who buy the 10 game season ticket packs at Miller, and the reason behind it is that they find Miller to be a much better experience than Wrigley. It's cleaner, no rain outs, actual parking lots to tailgate, and several other reasons. Their words not mine. I have no issue with them coming north to enjoy a game. But with so many flocking to somebody else's park in which they enjoy more than their own, and then trying to make it miserable for the home team fans by booing players and such, it is a little extreme.

Just my 2 cents.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Guys guys guys. I need to interject 2 things here.

This was a nice safe space for the 5 of us Brewer fans to be happy about some success for once. I can appreciate a little smack talk from Cub fans, because congrats you've owned us this year. We don't need to turn this into the nightmare of arguing that so many in-state rivals threads have become.

Secondly, it is pretty annoying that Cub fans flood Miller park for these series. I personally know about 10 Cub fans who buy the 10 game season ticket packs at Miller, and the reason behind it is that they find Miller to be a much better experience than Wrigley. It's cleaner, no rain outs, actual parking lots to tailgate, and several other reasons. Their words not mine. I have no issue with them coming north to enjoy a game. But with so many flocking to somebody else's park in which they enjoy more than their own, and then trying to make it miserable for the home team fans by booing players and such, it is a little extreme.

Just my 2 cents.

No thread should have @AttackOfTheClones in it. He turns every thread into a wasteland.

I think a couple of us like to drop by and post something as our little return for @stormchaser2014 posting in our little abode (which I'm OK with, too). But yeah, it shouldn't be turning into what it is. Tell a couple jokes and move along, fellow Cub fans.

Except the other dude. They just need to ban that one.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron