*** Official #14 Notre Dame VS IOWA STATE Camping World Bowl Game(Day) Thread ***

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
CMC loves Purdy, but coaching has just about ruined him. I wonder what qb they screw up next year

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
Nope. Give me this OPPORTUNITY every time. Because a win against top-15 Notre Dame is huge. A win in the Cheez-It Bowl against Air Force or against Navy in the Liberty Bowl is yawn to the national perception. Doesn't do anything. Losing this game doesn't hurt us at all as Notre Dame was expected to win. Now I wish it was closer, but this program needs to embrace opportunities and cash in on them. That's a winning mentality. It's like saying we need to drop down to the MAC so maybe we can win a conference championship finally. Are you really happy and pumping your chest out in that case?
Agree with this just wished we showed up today. There is NO ONE who can convince me Notre dame is this much better than isu

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Kelly is being extremely nice to us in this game. No way we would have stopped them on 4th down there from scoring. And then he also punted a few drives ago in our territory on 4th and 1 too. This game could be a LOT uglier folks.

Right now I'm just wondering if any media members will have the cajones to ask CMC any tough questions whatsoever after the game? Just ask if we even have a QB sneak in our playbook for instance? What harm is it to ask that question?

• Winner
Reactions: isu81

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Kelly is being extremely nice to us in this game. No way we would have stopped them on 4th down there from scoring. And then he also punted a few drives ago in our territory on 4th and 1 too. This game could be a LOT uglier folks.

Right now I'm just wondering if any media members will have the cajones to ask CMC any tough questions whatsoever after the game? Just ask if we even have a QB sneak in our playbook for instance? What harm is it to ask that question?

You should email Campbell. It’s public. Put your money where your mouth is.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
This game sucks and ISU is playing poorly, but that isn't anywhere near a fair comparison. USC has no defense. Ferentz didn't have to deal with a makeshift offensive line. If you want to fellate the Ferentzs then don the TigerHawk and get off our board.
Nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. Iowa was a significantly better team than we were this year. Disciplined and tough vs error prone and finesse.