*** Official #14 Notre Dame VS IOWA STATE Camping World Bowl Game(Day) Thread ***

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
This x100.

Our offense is so vanilla and unimaginative. It would be SO easy to prepare for defensively it's not even funny.

Brian Ferentz made Iowa look like Oklahoma last night compared to what we look like offensively. We do absolutely nothing to keep the defense off balance.
This game sucks and ISU is playing poorly, but that isn't anywhere near a fair comparison. USC has no defense. Ferentz didn't have to deal with a makeshift offensive line. If you want to fellate the Ferentzs then don the TigerHawk and get off our board.

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
Jsb keeps asking this stupid question of, "Ok, who should we hire?" It's irrelevant because anyone who thinks Campbell is NOT the answer right now is crazy. Nobody with a sane mind is asking for him to seriously be fired. People are wondering why the heck we can't just once not step on our own foot time and time again. We are so upset this year because we have seen moments when this team can be very good. The reason this type of anger didn't happen in our 2-10 or 3-9 seasons in the past is because we all knew the team had zero chance and minimal talent at best.

I hope everyone understands that I don’t think he should be gone. The details I’m tired of hearing about and then seeing is not under center on fourth and inches, false starts at the goal line, staying in the 3 3 5 scheme when you face a team that relies heavily on the run (Iowa & KState) and on and on.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron