Wally86

Oct 23, 2008
Central Iowa
I don't photoshop, but....

images
I want to see Holmes in a bowler hat

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Great finish to the half. Nice two for one.

Rob needed a bucket there. When he is decisive and goes quick he does so much better than when he hesitates and overthinks.

Also, did it seem like King was going to pull the ******* basket over on that our back? LOL

He didn't have much of a choice with a bunch of dudes underneath him. That was wicked.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
You don't shut down the Grill until you know your meal is thoroughly cooked!
I like mine medium-rare, thank you. But the Grill is just warming. More cookin' to come in the 2nd half. :p

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
It was a nice move, but it looked like his defender was completely out of position. Almost like he thought there was another defender there. I could be wrong though. I'm no basketball expert.
Yeah that's what it seemed like. Teams are doubling Rob a ton and not because they can't stop him but because he's likely to just try to go through it anyway.

Regardless, if he was to pick his spots a lot better I think he'd be a lot more playable right now. Gotta look at Osun and how he's been looking to exploit the double with quick passes to open guys on the perimeter.

Kaner04

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2019
Had a friend who knew Matt and also was just around during those years. Very, very popular guy with the girls on campus lol.
Well he is dreamy. He’s dating the girl from Des Moines that was on the bachelor a couple years ago.

Reactions: cyclonehomer

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
OSU will be a really tough out in Hilton too. Their perimeter D is terrible for ISU.
Agreed. They do a lot of exactly what this ISU can struggle against.

I do think ISU will and should be favored on that game, but OSU stresses the ISU offense everywhere and doesn't let up.

Having a healthy Kunc and Grill will be big in that one.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
"You might want to put the food on! The Grills as hot as it's gonna get!"
John Walters

Lol!

Reactions: nrg4isu