*** Official #10 IOWA STATE vs Cincinnati Game(Day) Thread ***

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Don’t look now but 3 of the next 4 and 4 of the last seven are at home. Does anyone think we drop one at Hilton? I sure don’t and I’ll be there for them all.

I'll be there for them all also, the pressure builds the closer a perfect home season gets, but this team keeps meeting challenges, I'm hoping we shut BYU down hard march 6th.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Last week I said 12 wins probably wins the big 12. Now I think it’s 13 and we are right freakin there with Houston. Must win out at home.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Don’t look now but 3 of the next 4 and 4 of the last seven are at home. Does anyone think we drop one at Hilton? I sure don’t and I’ll be there for them all.
BYU is a bad matchup for us, I still think they get us at home

Tech is basically a coin flip to

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Agreed, but we have the big dogs all out of the way and Hilton has just been different this year.

The team is great and ISU fans embrace them. We are a very passionate fan base, that backs their team, Hilton is tough as nails when the fan base and team are rocking. Been watching games in Hilton a long time and still love going to games live. It's just a great experience.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
BYU is a bad matchup for us, I still think they get us at home

Tech is basically a coin flip to

Hell we can drop any game, but TJs got this team going the right direction at Houston is the game that worries me the most and maybe at KSU depending who has what on the line at that game.

Reactions: madguy30

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
The team is great and ISU fans embrace them. We are a very passionate fan base, that backs their team, Hilton is tough as nails when the fan base and team are rocking. Been watching games in Hilton a long time and still love going to games live. It's just a great experience.
My father in-law gifted me and the wife tickets for this weekend. So pumped. Can't wait to cheer on the Cyclones this weekend. Hilton is a really special place.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron