*** Official #10 IOWA STATE vs Cincinnati Game(Day) Thread ***

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Were they put on a time out? What was the final straw?

So the answer was to create an account on a KU board to get all the nonsense out?
The mods aren't saying. I'm just putting 1 and 1 together.

If that is indeed our Z, he needs help. But we already knew that. He's beyond talking sense to.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
if Z did get a suspension, thats kinda BS for just giving his opinion.. unless he said something to someone that deserved it, but i never got that vibe from him that he was much of a name caller.

SayMyName

Jan 28, 2017
ABQ
if Z did get a suspension, thats kinda BS for just giving his opinion.. unless he said something to someone that deserved it, but i never got that vibe from him that he was much of a name caller.
Except he kinda is/was...

Because they are ******* stupid and answer themselves, dumbass.

I've never purported to have any inside connections to the program. Ever.

In terms of saying a player is terrible it's up for the players's own play and stats to dictate. It's a pretty factual and objective statement to say Paveletzke has been one of the worst players, for any team, during Big 12 play. If that hurts your feelings, maybe a message board isn't the best place for you?

(from a gameday thread, not directed at me ... and just one of MANY examples)

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Were they put on a time out? What was the final straw?

So the answer was to create an account on a KU board to get all the nonsense out?

Actually the KU board hired him to provide in-depth pro style analysis on their northern rival.;):D:jimlad:

Reactions: madguy30

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
He did tend to get frustrated when the reactions to his insightful knowledge, posted over and over and over and ... (you get the point) didn't overwhelm the readers. Then there would be some ******** and ****s.

But yeah, I'm not sure I saw anything bannable. Just really tiresome.

• Agree
Reactions: coolerifyoudid

flycy

Jul 17, 2008
Crescent, IA
Got a question for anyone in the know....

How many times are players allowed to transfer to other schools? The last few games I have seen players on their 3rd team already. Is there a limit? It seems like it should be only 1 transfer allowed in your college career.
You know they play players now too, right? I'm guessing at many schools the players don't even pretend to go to class. Some are also pushing for unlimited eligibility. Maybe someone will step in and get a hold of this mess (college presidents), but the death of college sports and their popularity is near.

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
Except he kinda is/was...

(from a gameday thread, not directed at me ... and just one of MANY examples)

This is kind of bogus.

In almost every (if not every) one of these examples, I was personally attacked or called out. It's usually the same handful of persons each and every time. While I personally don't care in general, I find it laughable that I get attacked only to be called out when I attack back. What I don't understand, for those that consistently don't like what I have to say, is why not put me on ignore?

The moderation is very inconsistent around here. At times it feels like it's a "majority rules" scenario where people report something they don't like, rather than it being something that's really reportable. Lot's of hypocrisy when it comes to some of the posters on here. If one were to actually go back and read the threads, instead of searching my posting history (which is something else some on here do routinely), they'd see what I mean.