Odds on Self getting a Technical

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
If he gets one, need a chant from the crowd. "Sit down, Self."

Last edited:

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Self got 2 technical's against ISU last year (pretty sure his only 2 T's of the season). I remember hearing that the guy is rarely t'd up, but I don't know that for fact.
I'm pretty sure Self only got one technical against us last year. Plus IIRC if a player or coach gets 2 technical fouls, they are immediately ejected after the second technical. Self (unlike Fran) is smart enough to get the one then back off for the rest of the game.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I think he comes out and grabs Georges and pulls him on top of him, yells at ref, gets Teed up, Ref calls Georges for a personal, 2 free throws for Wiggins.

PabloDiablo

Feb 10, 2011
Omaha, NE
He won't get one. He has only done that once and I don't see him doing it again.

Pretty sure he did it in last weeks KU game, that was just his warm up for the theatrics tonight. If you want Diva drama tonight skip the Bachelor and watch Bill take on the refs.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I'm pretty sure Self only got one technical against us last year. Plus IIRC if a player or coach gets 2 technical fouls, they are immediately ejected after the second technical. Self (unlike Fran) is smart enough to get the one then back off for the rest of the game.
Self got two techs against us last (one during the regular season, and one during the big 12 tourny). And I don't think he backs off, he just knows that the refs won't call another technical on him. I'm just waiting for the day when one of the refs actually does and kicks him out.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
80% chance he gets a T in the first 2 minutes.

99.9% chance he gets a T in the game.

0% chance he gets two Ts.

Agree. Too bad the refs don't stop this gimmick and give Hairpiece back to back Ts when he doesn't shut up right away during the first 'tirade'.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
He will get one a some point during the first half after we go on a run to get up about 7-8 points and the crowd is insane. The very next possession KU will score on an alley-oop or a 3 pointer at the end of the shot clock. Happens every ******* time.