ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Hey Fanatics -

I wanted to take a little bit of time today to address a few things that are currently happening with our website.

The first is the big news that was released earlier today. Austen Arnaud is now a full-time employee of CycloneFanatic.com. Austen's primary job will be in our sales department, but he'll be very active in bringing insight to our football coverage as well. I'm excited to get creative with different ways that we can use Austen to make our coverage even stronger.

So he's doing sales. What does this mean to you? Well, for one it will allow me to focus on bringing more Iowa State related content to the website. More sales equal more resources and more of the fun stuff for you. An example is that I'll be heading down to Dallas for Big 12 Football Media Days later this month. While Austen wasn't on board when the Iowa Clinic stepped up to sponsor this event, with a full-time salesperson, we'll be able to do more stuff like that in the future.

And of course, Austen probably knows the Iowa State football program better than anybody. He's been the QB for the last 3 years and in the program for 5. You can't fight that type of insight anywhere.

----

Over the last couple of weeks, we've had some issues with load times on the site. This has been noticed and trust me when I tell you that we're on it. We're investigating, we've found a solution and we hope to have all of the necessary changes made to the site this month. I guarantee you that it will be done by football season. That's being conservative though. We hope to take care of it late this week or early next.

----

We are currently in negotiations to have multiple CycloneFanatic.com radio shows for the upcoming sports season. While I don't have specific details for you yet, I will in the very near future. It will be a very busy but exciting fall.

----

As always, thanks so much for your time and supporting our website. We're working hard to make it the best one in the country and we couldn't do it without your loyalty.

Reactions: Clonegrad07

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
The first is the big news that was released earlier today. Austen Arnaud is now a full-time employee of CycloneFanatic.com. Austen's primary job will be in our sales department, but he'll be very active in bringing insight to our football coverage as well. I'm excited to get creative with different ways that we can use Austen to make our coverage even stronger.

WE WANT TILLER!!!!!!!!!

:jimlad:

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
WE WANT TILLER!!!!!!!!!

Will you rip him more for his sales figures then you did his QB play? At least with sales all that matters is the bottom line in $$$$. I commend you Chris for helping these frustrated graduates in a tough economy with bringing them on to make this site even better. Maybe you can do this with former players from many positions!

:jimlad:

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
Hey Fanatics -

I wanted to take a little bit of time today to address a few things that are currently happening with our website.

So he's doing sales. What does this mean to you? Well, for one it will allow me to focus on bringing more Iowa State related content to the website. More sales equal more resources and more of the fun stuff for you. An example is that I'll be heading down to Dallas for Big 12 Football Media Days later this month. While Austen wasn't on board when the Iowa Clinic stepped up to sponsor this event, with a full-time salesperson, we'll be able to do more stuff like that in the future.

And of course, Austen probably knows the Iowa State football program better than anybody. He's been the QB for the last 3 years and in the program for 5. You can't fight that type of insight anywhere.

----

Over the last couple of weeks, we've had some issues with load times on the site. This has been noticed and trust me when I tell you that we're on it. We're investigating, we've found a solution and we hope to have all of the necessary changes made to the site this month. I guarantee you that it will be done by football season. That's being conservative though. We hope to take care of it late this week or early next.

----

We are currently in negotiations to have multiple CycloneFanatic.com radio shows for the upcoming sports season. While I don't have specific details for you yet, I will in the very near future. It will be a very busy but exciting fall.

----

As always, thanks so much for your time and supporting our website. We're working hard to make it the best one in the country and we couldn't do it without your loyalty.

What's the latest on the CF Droid app?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I've been super impressed with what's been going on with this site. Your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed and is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Angie

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron