New Uniforms

RedBlooded

Jun 11, 2010
cedar falls
someone fill me in so I dont have to read through the entire thread. Are we wearing Different jersey's for the Nebraska game.

JHudd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Plano, TX
Heard it was a Gold Rules game...aka wear gold.

There hasn't been any push from the department on Gold Rules yet for this game. It could still happen but it would seem a bit late to start pushing the word to make sure everyone knew. I can't find anything on the main website nor do my tickets state anything special.

The team doing something special would be fun though...

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
i don't feel like reading through this entire thing.. what are the sources for this?

GOLDJERSEYS.png

Notice on the center of the table - what looks like a gold gameday jersey in the style of our home jerseys - shoulder stripes, numbers on the sleeves - just with the colors reversed.

This is a screen capture that comes from the Nike video on ISU Football

I question the timing. Why do it vs. NU?

Supposedly (and traditionally) the NU home game is "Golden Rules". In that light, it makes perfect sense. Plus it's a regionally-televised game on ABC.

Reactions: cyhiphopp

HerkyKiller

Aug 14, 2010
Ames
I havent seen what they look like yet (except for the shoulder) so how do you know what they are going to look like weR138.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Hopefully they don't look nasty. (They probably will if they are yellow.)

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I havent seen what they look like yet (except for the shoulder) so how do you know what they are going to look like weR138.

Personally... I'm just assuming that they will look the same as the red ones... just swap the colors.

Don't see why they'd change anything else...

Matt92x

Dec 19, 2009
Rochester, MN
My attempt:

ISUj.png

I like the idea. Mine are slightly off because it wouldn't let me make the jersey match the pants, or the helmet for that matter, but with a few fix-ups it would look nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Me State

hurdleisu24

Bookie
Sep 13, 2008
New York
Maybe the Athletic dept will hand shirts out as you come in or put them on the seats like boise has it. Maybe all gold or alt cardinal/gold. It could happen.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Here's my mock up... It looks alright, but not really a fan of yellow jerseys.
sdafdsaf.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron